3431 Coleman Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501
Job Objective Gain a position within the company in which to utilize my prior experience as a Trailer Mechanic. Use these skills to asset the growth and reputation of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintaining and repairing Trailers
- Sound knowledge of the heavy machines and components such as brakes, floor boards and sheet metal
- Profound knowledge of all systems pertaining to tractor and trailer operations
- Wide knowledge of DOT, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Familiarity with electrical, brake system, suspension, landing gear, lift gate, DOT Inspections, PM Inspections
- Ability to diagnose, trouble shoot and repair any mechanical and electrical problems
Trailer Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Lawrence Transportation Systems, Inc., Riverside, CA
- Maintained and repaired a variety of semi trailers, containers and yard trucks, performed preventative and corrective maintenance on heavy equipment.
- Troubleshoot the equipment and diagnose the problem and repair it according to the regulation of OSHA and DOT.
- Maintained the new trucks and trailers along with the hand and power tools.
- Inspected the safety devices on the trucks regularly such as guards and replaced gauges.
- Administered the working of the hydraulic and electric gate equipment such as brake and suspension.
- Replaced and repaired defective components such as recharge batteries, adjustment on brakes and alignment of wheels.
- Checked the repaired trucks by driving and then recorded the information accordingly in the worksheet.
High School Diploma, Foothill High, Sacramento, CA