2987 Cliffside Drive
Syracuse, NY 13202
Objective To secure a position as a Turbine Engine Mechanic in a premier company and industry leader and to use my past experiences in the present work environment to better enhance the company.
- Strong experience in maintaining turbine engines and its various components
- Wide knowledge of rotating equipment, balancing of components, thermal fits, bearings, labyrinth seals, and thermocouples
- Good understanding of general physics, mechanics and structure dynamics
- Familiarity with turbine repair technologies, dimensional, welding, metallurgy and heat treating
- Skilled at operating turbines, test equipment and test procedures
- Ability to work on gas turbine auxiliary power units and various related components
Turbine Engine Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Hartwell Corp dba American Turbo Systems, Syracuse, NY
- Coordinated with the customers to understand and repair the malfunction in the engine and explain them the repairs needed for the same.
- Maintained, inspected and repaired various types of turbine engines and its associated components in accordance to the manufacturer’s instruction and the DAI requirement.
- Performed troubleshoot on the engine and determined the service of the engine accordingly.
- Inspected the engines and measured the malfunction by using precision measuring tools to determine the extent of damage.
Turbine Engine Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Solar Turbines, Syracuse, NY
- Recorded and maintained databases for the repair carried on the engines and the various associated components in accordance to the DAI regulations.
- Studied and interpreted the blueprints and various diagrams and reported to supervisor in case of discrepancy.
- Repaired the engines using the technical information.
- Recorded all repair work carried to ensure the product is in running condition when returned to the customer.
High School Diploma, Cheyenne Wells High School, Cheyenne Wells, CO