1884 Kimberly Way
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective To obtain the position of an Apparel Buyer in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in developing and implementing company strategies
- Exceptional knowledge of various brands and trends
- Remarkable knowledge of specifications and fabrication requirements
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize as per requirement
- Ability to adapt to changes within the industry
- Solid understanding of open to buy processes
Amazon Corporate LLC, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2012 – Present
- Evaluated incoming offers and ensured optimal level of quality to achieve all objectives.
- Administered everyday sales and evaluated pricing.
- Coordinated with senior management and analysed quarterly business reports.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with vendors.
- Evaluated merchandise information and resolved issues.
- Collected and summarized facts and prepared special reports.
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with buying team and achieved department purchase objectives.
- Analysed customer requirements and ensured compliance to expectations.
- Developed and maintained relationships with new suppliers and customers.
- Assisted buyers and generated accurate purchase orders.
- Managed communication with business partners within required timeframe.
- Reviewed request samples for all external vendors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising
Rend Lake College, Ina, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated