4710 Veltri Drive
Marquette, MI 49855
Job Objective To secure a Book Merchandiser position with esteemed company with which I can become a valued member of team by sharing my skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in merchandising and retail
- Familiarity with children’s literature, Book Fairs and school activities
- Proficient in marketing and merchandising strategy and execution
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve results
- Ability to build and grow revenue while adding value for customers
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
Scholastic Corporation, Marquette, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Conducted selected revenue-building activities.
- Recognized opportunities to affect sales and customer satisfaction with each customer.
- Developed expertise in product, merchandising and services.
- Ensured customers delight with product, process and services.
- Communicated accurate information via email and phone.
Imagine Nation Books, Marquette, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prospected New Accounts and managed inventory.
- Organized events in lobbies, conference rooms and cafeteria settings.
- Received commission based on sales.
High School Diploma
Willows High School, Willows, CA