1033 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94115
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of a Materials Buyer in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring various capital equipments within an automotive industry
- Immense knowledge of enterprise resource planning tools
- Excellent knowledge of productions items and appropriate procedures
- Ability to monitor various technical processes for assigning commodity
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with suppliers
- Familiarity of chemical processes and strategic sourcing
- Strong MRP, scheduling, purchasing and organizational skills
- Good understanding of materials management theory and practices
Supply Technologies LLC, San Francisco, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Designed commodity strategy and implemented various productive activities for same.
- Coordinated and communicated on regular basis with suppliers and monitored factory requirements.
- Developed purchasing business processes and maintained record of same.
- Evaluated product requirements and ensured compliance to inventory regulations.
- Monitored inventory and resolved any inventory issues across departments.
- Maintained record of any issues in packaging standards from suppliers and provided appropriate resolution.
Fibertech, Inc, San Francisco, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Implemented various strategies for products to complete projects.
- Evaluated activities within plants by participating in regional management reviews.
- Monitored and provided resolve every issue related for local resources.
- Maintained an effective supply base for commodity and materials.
- Developed and maintained effective relationship with supply chain partners.
- Provided constructive feedback to mangers and peers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing
City College, Moore, OK