2739 Fairfield Road
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective To obtain a position as Product Merchandiser with esteemed company where I can further my career and help company meet expectations.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in a product management in a retail environment
- Expertise in retail buying, planning and product merchandising
- Wide knowledge about buying, floor sales, market research, forecasting and apparel marketing
- Good understanding of the customer into strategies and action plans
- Ability to communicate regularly with store management regarding product concerns and opportunities
- Ability to ensure store receives the best possible product assortment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Power Point and Word
Expedia, Inc., New Berlin, WI
August 2005 – Present
- Essured that key merchant values and messages are clearly communicated.
- Developed and prepared material for sales rep training classes.
- Participated in the delivery of that material in classroom setting.
- Developed daily summary reports.
- Reviewed all aspects of site design and non-merchant content.
Nordstrom, New Berlin, WI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Prepared and presented seasonal product assortment plans.
- Managed product development from pre-concept through final product.
- Conducted in-season, post season and historical analysis.
- Developed and supported achievement of financial goals.
- Presented product information to salespeople.
Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Science
Lon Morris College, Jacksonville, TX