2449 Ashwood Drive
Orange City, IA 12345
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of a Project Buyer in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring commodity management and performing negotiations for contract
- Sound knowledge of automotive advance product quality planning processes
- Profound knowledge of production part approval activities
- Ability to interpret income statements for individual projects
- Ability to perform negotiations on different financial aspects of the project
- Proficient in managing supply chain for projects
- Familiarity with negotiations, supply demand planning, cost management and logistics
Koch Industries Inc., Orange City, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Administered everyday design to order projects and prepared it for display.
- Prepared forecasts for spends and recommended appropriate reductions to cost.
- Monitored production schedule and if required changed as per customer requirements.
- Analysed customer demands and forecasted strategies to reduce inventory costs.
- Coordinated with project manager and planned appropriate materials.
- Prepared budget and provided update to project summaries.
Vanderlande Industries, Orange City, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Evaluated supplier service reports and ensured compliance to quality for delivery.
- Analysed facilities and performed negotiation on pricing and service.
- Administered inventory plans and individual activity for product life cycle.
- Managed communication with commodity lead buyers for project activities.
- Assisted to resolve supplier issues and maintained optimal quality.
- Prepared prototype and if required negotiated for tooling costs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated