627 Terra Street
Renton, WA 98055
Job Objective To be given the opportunity to secure a position as Store Merchandiser with dependable firm looking to grow and expand.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in retail store
- Profound knowledge of retail operations and merchandising systems
- Expertise in partnering with store team in achieving and maintaining merchandising standards
- Ability to assemble fixtures and displays in-store
- Ability to drive sales through excellent service
- Ability to read and implement plan-o-grams
Market Connect Group, Renton, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Increased performance and productivity of outsource teams.
- Trained and developed store staff on appropriate merchandising processes.
- Maintained strong internal corporate partnerships.
- Completed all reports and travel expenses accurately and timely.
Dollar General Corp, Renton, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Informed the management if there is any shortage and for any additional requirements in stores.
- Introduced and sold product ranges.
- Recommended specific product purchases to fulfill customers’ needs.
- Explained products to persuade customers to purchase products.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Patrick Henry College, Purcellville, VA