2951 Ashwood Drive
Ida Grove, IA 51445
Job Objective Textile Merchandiser with years of experience searching for the opportunity to obtain a position in which to employ my skills and abilities to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with textile merchandising, coloring and styling
- Proficient with MS Office (Word/Excel/Email), Photoshop and Illustrator
- Familiarity with U4ia, Micrographix Designer and Nedgraphics
- In-depth knowledge of engraving and printing techniques
- Ability to provide guidance in fitting of garments from proto state to final fit approval
- Ability to review and analyze sales on weekly basis and make strategic recommendations
- Ability to create and implement merchandising strategies
- Exceptional eye for color, print, pattern and details
Under Armour, Inc., Ida Grove, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Finalized assortment mix with respect to to fabrics , textiles, apparels and Textiles.
- Bought product mix for right quality and purchase cost.
- Tracked the movement of goods.
- Designed and developed appropriate promotional schemes.
- Presented latest fashion ideas and merchandise.
24 Seven, Ida Grove, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Created seasonal color palettes, merchandise and style line.
- Participated in line presentations with sales team.
- Attended market and to shop for trends at key tradeshows and market weeks.
- Provided direction to team from conceptual development stage through repeats stage.
Bachelor’s Degree in Textile Science
Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated