2036 Glenwood Avenue
Brook Park, OH 44142
Job Objective To secure a position with growing company as Used Car Buyer where my education and special training can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in selling branded cars and evaluating appropriate prices
- Immense knowledge of evaluating car as per market values
- Excellent knowledge of motor industry especially the used car industry
- Ability to assist potential buyers and resolve various issues
- Ability to analyse and interpret research data for sales
- Familiarity of inspecting damage cars and appraising value
- Ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers
Used Car Buyer
Whitley International Co. Ltd, Brook Park, OH
August 2012 – Present
- Participated in auctions and procured car from auction as well as private sellers.
- Maintained record of used car inventory and associated sales.
- Ensured profit in every sales and maintained record of the gross profit.
- Maintained neat and clean vehicles applied wax to bodies and if required buffered it.
- Administered sales activities through auction records and new trader deal ins.
- Performed negotiation on processes and made appropriate travel arrangements.
Used Car Buyer
Lexus of Madison, Brook Park, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Identified appropriate used vehicle and performed negotiations on prices.
- Maintained company database and provided update to it for any purchases.
- Conducted test drive for any used car prior to buying and evaluated for dents and scratches.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with companies and auction partners to achieve objectives.
- Utilized social media for advertising for used cars that were high in demand.
- Identified appropriate and good quality vehicles that can generate profit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Catawba College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated