1626 Custer Street
Erie, PA 16505
Job Objective To obtain the position of a Wine Buyer in which I can enhance my skills and become a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in monitoring retail and wholesale activities for wine industry
- Immense knowledge of performing negotiations for items
- Excellent knowledge of market trends and buying within specific category
- Ability to ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction always
- Ability to design assortment plans and implement it
- Familiarity of analysing sales and margin data
- Wide knowledge of beer and wine production and description
Family Dollar Stores, Erie, PA
August 2012 – Present
- Negotiated with liquor vendors and suppliers for appropriate prices.
- Supervised wine budgets on weekly basis and monitored inventory every day.
- Developed wine education and testing programs for staff members.
- Assisted sales staff members to archive marketing strategies.
- Monitored inventory on both corporate and store level for organization.
- Supervised working of wine department and ensured profitability.
Southern Wine & Spirits, Erie, PA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with cheese department and provided optimal level of guest services.
- Maintained neat and clean keeping cases or shelves for wines.
- Assisted customers to select the right product with their food for wine.
- Evaluated stocks and maintained record of inventory on regular basis.
- Coordinated with department manager and purchased appropriatematerials and services.
- Evaluated competitor activities and performed negotiation for vendor contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Nyack College, Nyack, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated