1144 Deer Haven Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Burn Nurse with a hospital that wants to improve their overall track record.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable clinical nursing experience in a Critical Care setting
- Ability to work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes
- Proficient with Acute Burn Life Support algorithms and interpretation
- Familiarity with burn dressing solutions, modalities, and application
- Excellent time management and nursing skills
- Ability to maintain clinical competency as required in Burn Unit
- Outstanding ability to react and perform under stress in emergency situations
- Remarkable ability to effectively record and reflect observations
Burn Nurse, August 2005 – Present
West Hills Hospital and Medical Center, Greenville, SC
- Provided clinical care to every patient of the unit.
- Coordinated with the patient, family and loved ones and other healthcare disciplines to ensure care is appropriate to patient care needs.
- Ensured safe passage with optimal outcomes across the lifespan.
- Managed and supervised related clinical activities fall within the area of the nurse’s.
- Documented each hospitalize patient from admission through discharge.
- Delegated, and supervised activities of unlicensed assistive personnel.
B.S in Nursing and Medical Care, Amarillo College, Amarillo, TX
Objective Looking forward to join your esteemed organization, as a Burn Nurse and extend a helping hand to this noble profession.
- Wide knowledge and experience in wound and burn care.
- Sound knowledge in pathophysiology of burns.
- Proficiency in the use of aseptic management.
- Extensive working knowledge of current burn nursing techniques and procedures.
- Expert in burns and emergency trauma and critical care.
Burn Nurse, 2004 to till date
Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltmore, MD
- Educated families and patients about recovery and treatment.
- Assisted the patients with pressure therapy.
- Maintained patient burn log, which includes description of burn wound, culture date ordered and results, and photograph.
- Provided care to patients placed in the intensive care and burn unit.
- Treated and cared for patients who had experienced injuries caused by overexposure to electricity, chemicals, contact with fire and scalds.
Certification in Critical Care Nursing, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN