1144 Deer Haven Drive
Greenville, SC 29607
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Camp Nurse where my past record speaks for itself and to bring my assets to the hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to update, and monitor health care, maintain records
- Ability to implement the health care plan and standing orders
- Ability to lift and assist campers in an emergency
- Ability to read prescriptions and heath exams
- Ability to evaluate and document patient responses to provided care
- Ability to get to remote locations on camp property quickly
Camp Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Camp Wah-Nee, Greenville, SC
- Supervised all health and medical-related activities for camp.
- Evaluated, planned, implemented, and documented nursing care for campers and staff.
- Provided first-aid and emergent care.
- Designed and collaborated medical training programsfor the staff and campers.
- Maintainedlog of administered medications and incident.
- Identified health problems serious enough to require a physician’s attention.
Camp Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
TCAssociates, Greenville, SC
- Evaluated and treated camper’s minor injuries and illnesses.
- Administered approved camper prescription medications.
- Responded to emergency situations.
- Maintained a log of Health Center visits.
- Provided equipment and supplies needed for nurse and the Infirmary.
- Analyzed and monitored records through camp software to record camper and Infirmary encounters.
- Supervised and maintained the health room infirmary.
Associate of Science in Nursing, Martin Community College, Williamston, NC