1175 Holt Street
Lake Worth, FL 33463
Objective To obtain a nursing position within a hospital that allows me to grow along with the hospital.
- Remarkable experience in Intensive and Coronary Care Unit
- Familiarity with electrocardiogram telemetry monitoring, advanced cardiac life support, defibrillation and medication
- Deep knowledge of heart diseases, cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Proficient with lumbar puncture, CV line insertion, ETT intubations, chest tube placement, arterial line placement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status
- Ability to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements
- Ability to provide the care needed as described in the unit’s policies and procedures
Cardiac Nurse, August 2005 – Present
The University of Kansas Hospital, Lake Worth, FL
- Helped in the diagnosis of heart disease.
- Administered interventional procedures, including cardiac catheterizations, angioplasties, and valvuloplasties.
- Implemented pacemakers and implantable cardioverter-defibrillators (ICDs).
- Identified conditions and developed treatment plans.
- Assisted in cardiovascular surgery.
- Educated patients and their families helped them make lifestyle changes that contribute to recovery.
Cardiac Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare, Lake Worth, FL
- Assessed and cared for patients with heart problems.
- Responded with initial diagnosis to person undergoing sudden life-threatening emergency.
- Monitored patients for any negative signs of a change in condition.
- Administered medication and helped with basic personal care needs.
- Developed a plan of action for the patient’s care.
- Provided a collaborative approach to patient care.
B.A in Health Care Management, Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA
6901 West Main 26 Street
Objective Seeking the responsible position as cardiac nurse.
- Wide knowledge of heart function.
- Expert in medical terminology
- Strong knowledge of the cardiovascular system.
- Immense ability to respond to cardiac emergencies like heart attacks.
- Have computer skills such as word, outlook, excel and access
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, March 2005
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Major: Emergency Nursing
Certified in Emergency Room Nursing
Registered Nurse Practice License
Cardiac Nurse, from 2007 to till date
Children's Memorial Hospital, Illinois
- Conducted stress tests and vascular examinations to patients.
- Managed the queries about health care and medical treatments.
- Responsible for the post operative patient's acute care for recovering from traumas, surgical procedures and anesthesia.
- Organized intensive care unit and cardiac care unit.
- Collaborated with surgeons and cardiologists to achieve optimum patient care.
- Detected and reported cardiovascular issues.
Staff Nurse, from 2005 to 2007
Franklin Hospital, Illinois
- Monitored & discontinued chest tubes & various drainage devices along with marcaine pump and pacer wires.
- Assisted the physician during medical treatment and medical procedures.
- Assisted physicians treat cardiac dysrhythmia, coronary artery diseases and congestive heart failure.
- Provided proper knowledge of radiation safety.