1190 Harron Drive
Baltimore, MD 21201
Job Objective To secure a job as a Cardiac Rehab Nurse in order to expand my career with a well established hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Thorough knowledge of patient’s nursing care relevant to Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Wide knowledge in field of Oncology, Endocrine, Orthopedic, Cardiopulmonary, Gerontology and Neurology
- In-depth knowledge of Cardiovascular Disease, Health Education, Nutrition, and Cardio vascular exercises
- Ability to lift and transfer patients exerting 50 to 100 pounds
- Proficient with telemetry monitoring and EKG interpretation
- Ability to differentiate clinical signs & symptoms and the emotional stamina
- Ability to deal with a variety of stressful situations
Cardiac Rehab Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mayo Clinic, Baltimore, MD
- Provided physiological and psychosocial nursing care to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient.
- Managed cardiac rehabilitation patients and staff.
- Identified and solved problems and interpreted instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Supervised patient care and job performance of all employees.
- Planned, coordinated and provided optimum patient care on the unit.
- Maintained standards of nursing care as established.
- Identified the number and level of personnel needed to provide patient care and adjusted staffing and assignments appropriately.
- Evaluated the capabilities of other professionals prior to delegating duties.
- Ensured the department meets all regulatory requirements and standards.
Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management, Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as Cardiac Rehab Nurse.
- Highly knowledgeable in the cardiovascular system.
- Excellent cardiac rehabilitation experience with understanding of appropriate guidelines and knowledge of initiating a new cardiac rehabilitation program.
- Proficient in cardiovascular pathophysiology and assessment, dysrhythmia interpretation, and emergency management of complex clinical situations.
- Hands-on experience in inpatient cardiac care, particularly the cardiac intensive care and telemetry units.
- Immense ability to immediately assist in treating or initially diagnosing a person who is undergoing a sudden life-threatening emergency.
Cardiac Rehab Nurse, 2004 to till date
Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltmore, MD
- Developed and implemented cardiac rehabilitation treatment plans.
- Educated people about diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- Monitored and designed exercise and nutritional programs for their patients.
- Worked with the cardiologist to develop a plan of action for the patient’s care.
- Performed postoperative care, cardiac monitoring and vascular monitoring.
BCLS and ACLS certification, 2004
University of Colorado–Denver, CO
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Rush University, Chicago, IL