2911 Locust View Drive
San Francisco, CA 94115
Job Objective Seeking opportunity as a Cruise Ship Nurse in the field of nursing with a reputable hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit and Coronary Care Unit
- Huge knowledge of Cardiac care
- Ability to passenger and crew illness log and medical notes
- Ability to manage Basic Life support until the physician arrives
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
Cruise Ship Nurse, August 2005 – Present
The Skagway News Co, San Francisco, CA
- Provided routine and emergency nursing care for all passengers and crew.
- Performed on call duties for emergency visits and admissions.
- Assessed patients as first medical responder to emergency calls on board.
- Managed ongoing care for patients admitted to the medical centre.
- Collected samples before supplying of F/W commence.
- Ensured surgical instruments are properly sterilized.
- Monitored staff in maintaining hospital, clinic and office safe and clean.
Cruise Ship Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., San Francisco, CA
- Completed all paperwork associated with various medical situations.
- Documented and reported accident cases.
- Educated crew on physical health and fitness.
- Coordinated maintenance of hospital charges records with accountant.
- Participated in air and land evacuation procedures training.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH
325 S Pine St
Marshalltown, IA 50158
Objective Looking for a Cruise Ship Nurse position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best nursing skills.
- Exceptional cross-cultural and social skills.
- Excellent ability to work with people of different nationalities in a close vivid environment.
- Immense ability to think and act fast in an emergency situation.
- Great ability to establish and maintain good rapport with guests, physicians and other crewmembers.
- Broad experience with cardiac and primary care, internal and emergency medicine.
Cruise Ship Nurse, 2004 to till date
The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Provided excellent standards of care for the crew and passengers.
- Treated passengers suffering from food poisoning on the ship.
- Organized and executed emergency medical evacuations.
- Provided onboard medical care and treatment for the crew and passengers, under the guidance of the ship’s physician.
- Complied with maritime and ship rules, regulations, and procedures.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification, 2004
University of California, Los Angeles, CA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA