1775 Jett Lane
Career Objective Dental Nurse who wants a position with a hospital so that I can render my services in this field and further grow as a Dental Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in dental nursing
- Outstanding knowledge of various dental tools and latest technology in the field
- Proficient in MS Office suite and other computer applications
- Ability to comfort patients during surgeries and other procedures
- Abilityto do administrative tasks
- Abilityto multi-task and work independently in team environment
Dental Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
Veterans Affairs, Anaheim, CA
- Educated patients on oral health care.
- Examined teeth and diagnosing patientsâ€™ dental conditions.
- Assessed treatment options and interpreted treatment plans to patients.
- Implemented clinical treatments, such as treating gum disease, restoring teeth affected by decay.
- Maintained patientsâ€™ dental records.
- Supervised nursing staff and helped in recruiting and training them.
- Managed budgets and maintained stocks of equipment.
Dental Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
Spectrum Healthcare Resources, Anaheim, CA
- Examined patientâ€™s teeth and gums, made models of patientsâ€™ teeth.
- Coordinated in removing plaque and tartar deposits, cleaning and whitening the teeth and taking x-rays.
- Educated patients how to improve at-home dental care to prevent future cavities and to ensure general oral health.
- Ensured adherence to proper safety procedures.
- Adhered to strict sanitary and hygiene guidelines.
- Recorded, documented and updated data.
Bachelor of Science in Dental Nursing, Madonna University, Livonia, MI