Looking for a challenging position in a hospital where my profound medical professional and practical experience will be fully utilized.
– Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents.
– Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
– Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
– Possess special sensitivity to meeting different needs in varied situations.
– Establish contacts with patients, family, staff and physicians.
– Proved loyalty and knowledge of medical ethics
– Patient care for up to 12 patients per section.
– Scheduled patient discharges and admissions.
– Interact with hospital departments on patient care.
– Educate patients/families on health care needs, conditions, options etc.
– Provide assistance to Nursing Manager in the supervision of staff nurses.
– Maintained patient charts.
– Evaluate staffing requirements including floor assignments.
– Performed clinical tasks according to hospital policies.
– Assisted in the orientation of new staff members.
– Administered local anesthetic and insulin shots.
On the weekends I as a volunteer at the local community center where I spend time with the disabled children. Organize activities such as painting, musical classes.