388 William St
Oelwein, IA 50662
Objective Obtain a position as a HIV Nurse in an organization where I can perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.
- Extensive experience in HIV care, management, and disease processes.
- Substantial understanding and work within CRS HIV and AIDS Policies.
- Ability to educate patients and their families about living with HIV/Aids
- Sound knowledge of hepatitis management and HIV.
- Wide knowledge of social mobilization, and youth learning principles around health issues and HIV and AIDS.
HIV Nurse, 2004 to till date
University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, IL
- Coordinated HIV education programs.
- Educated and advised about HIV transmission, complications, risk reduction, safer sex practices, harm education, and partner notification.
- Provided case management to patients suffering with HIV infection.
- Assisted patients with AIDS drug assistance program (ADAP) enrollment.
- Carried out HIV pre and post test counseling.
HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Alabama at Birmingham, AL