251 Thompson Street
La Habra, CA90631
Job Objective Position within the medical practice in order to increase the positive track record of the hospital as a Home Care Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of nursing care and policies and procedures
- Ability to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations
- Abilityto function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
- Abilityto work collaboratively with team members and enjoy continuous learning
- Proficient in clinical assessments, documentation
- Good organizational and communication skills
Home Care Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
MidMichigan Home Care, La Habra, CA
- Conducted initial nursing assessments and evaluations to qualify clients for appropriateness and safety of home infusion therapy.
- Educated clients and caregivers in all procedures and equipment.
- Developed, evaluated and modified clientâ€™s plan of care with the client, family and physician.
- Documented clientsâ€™ compliance, competence and tolerance to prescribed therapy, interventions and progress.
- Provided direct client care as ordered and allowed by state law.
- Coordinated clientâ€™s care with other homecare agencies.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cisco College, Cisco, TX
1535 Grand St
Lompoc, CA 93436
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as Home Care Nurse.
- In-depth knowledge of public health nursing practice and theory.
- Strong positive attitude and positive reinforcement.
- Immense ability to observe accurately and make decisions accordingly.
- Sound ability to work independently, and supervise home health aides.
- Expertise in the care of children with disabilities.
Home Care Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Provided periodic services to patients at home
- Checked the health of the patient through observation of temperature and blood pressure, body pulse and respiration rates, patient history and symptoms.
- Handled the emergency situation and contacting the authorities.
- Advised patients on diet and other factors that would lead to a healthy recovery.
- Observed patientsâ€™ physical, emotional and mental conditions and report any changes to the medical staff.
Home Health Aide Certification, 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN