2557 Still Pastures Drive
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Hospital Nurse where my special skills can be used to their fullest potential to help improve the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge nursing experience with sales and marketing knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of nursing process and the standards of nursing practice
- Strong medical assessment skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, co-workers and other health care professionals
Hospital Nurse, August 2005 â€“ Present
UMass Memorial Medical Center, Chester, SC
- Provided nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
- Established and maintained relationships with patients and hospital personnel.
- Delegated pre-operative care, care in the theatre and post-operative care.
- Supervised licensed and unlicensed nursing personnel.
- Planned, implemented and managed direct patient care adhering to nursing process and the standards of nursing practice.
Hospital Nurse, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
MacNeal Hospital, Chester, SC
- Recorded vital statistics of patients such as blood pressure, temperature and heart rate.
- Administered injections and medications, recorded the medical history of patients, provided emotional support to patients.
- Monitored care to patients who have various disorders of the skin.
- Cared for patients who have ailments brought on by hypertension, substance abuse and diabetes.
- Planned and implemented care to patients who have eye-related problems like glaucoma.
- Assisted in providing care to patients who have throat, nose and ear problems like respiratory disorders.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Medical Care, Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT