2563 Alpha Avenue
Job Objective Experienced Immunization Nurse seeking employment within a quality medical practice with the right goals for me.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering IM injections to adults and children
- Thorough knowledge of Universal Precautions
- Deep knowledge of Maxim clinic policy and procedure
- Sound knowledge of emergency action to be taken, including epinephrine administration during an anaphylaxis reaction
- Outstanding knowledge of protocols for adverse reaction, reporting of incidents and injuries
- Good organizational skills
Immunization Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mollen Immunization Clinics, Longview, TX
- Coordinated and supervised daily operation of the University Immunization Clinic.
- Ensured and maintained strict compliance with and all UTA immunization requirements.
- Provided necessary notifications to applicable state agencies.
- Reported and coordinated with appropriate state agencies concerning any abnormal results.
- Prepared the clinic’s yearly budget, monthly financial reports and maintained monthly statistical records.
Immunization Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Piedmont Fayette Hospital, Longview, TX
- Provided preventive health services including administration of influenza vaccinations, Hepatitis B vaccinations, and tuberculosis screenings.
- Performed necessary administrative functions in accordance with immunization program policies.
- Obtained informed consent and assisted in setting up individual sites.
- Ensured bio-hazardous waste is disposed properly.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Snow College, Ephraim, UT
15 Bradley St
New Canton, VA 23123
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as Immunization Nurse
- Immense ability to respond appropriately even in stressful situations.
- Extended ability to work autonomously.
- Hands-on experience in coordinating multi-faceted public health programs that include immunization programs.
- Ability to organize annual adult immunization conference.
- Excellent clinical skills like immunization and vaccination, minor surgery, ear care.
- Nursing Experience
Immunization Nurse, 2004 to till date
Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
Handled patients in operation room, pain and nausea management, medical prescriptions, immunization as well as pre and post operation management.
Monitored the immunization status and requirements of high risk hepatitis B and C.
Educated clients and caregivers about the importance of immunization.
Administered immunizations at community-based clinics and corporations.
Implemented and participated in immunization and vaccination programs for both children and adults.
Certification in administration of immunization, 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI