1804 Glenwood Avenue
Garfield Heights, OH 44128
Objective Looking for employment as a nurse in a well established insurance company.
- Company Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Zenith Insurance Company, Sarasota, FL
- Evaluated and planned nursing and health care needs for patients.
- Administered medication to patients as per physician instructions.
- Managed assigned caseload of medical and disability workers.
- Worked closely with the employees to develop an individualized care plan to meet their specific need and goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to manage medical and disability treatment plans
- In-depth experience in orthopedics, neurology, cardiology and occupational medicine
- Ability to provide emergency care
- Strong Knowledge of workers compensation and medical treatment
- Ability to establish short and long term goals to achieve optimal medical outcomes
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient medical information
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Georgetown University, Washington, DC
408 Reynolds Rd
Bonifay, FL 32425
Objective Seeking to expand my experience as a Nurse in an Insurance company and to enhance my skills & competencies and to serve people.
- Immense ability to maintain professional client relationships.
- Solid organization and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of appropriate medical principles.
- Wide knowledge of medical and legal terminology.
- Substantial understanding of the claims and reimbursement processes associated with commercial and government health insurance plans.
Insurance Company Nurse, 2004 to till date
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C
- Provided support to injured workers and their families.
- Analyzed and managed medical issues and handled workers compensation claims.
- Evaluated and planned nursing and health care needs for claimants.
- Collected and analyzed information from the patients about medical records and medical insurance details.
- Conducted the medical management of claims in extreme of good faith and in compliance with the rules and regulations.
Legal Nurse Certification, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Texas, Austin, TX