571 Hewes Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21201
Objective To be given a chance as a Nephrology Nurse to show my nursing skills and use my experience to contribute to the growth of the hospital.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of the principles of Nurse’s role
- Thorough knowledge of primary medical care
- Outstanding ability to respect the wishes of patients
- Remarkable bility to sit or stand for long hours
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
Nephrology Nurse, August 2005 – Present
St. Vincent Medical Center, Baltimore, MD
- Assessed and documented reviews of varied assessments and needs of patients.
- Identified nursing diagnoses and formulated consistent patient care as needed.
- Provided continuity of care by implementing and utilizing the patient care plan.
- Responded to emergency situations and initiated appropriate action.
- Adhered to guidelines of Nurse Practice Act and demonstrated clinical competency.
- Ensured to demonstrate the knowledge of the nursing process.
Nephrology Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Satellite Healthcare, Baltimore, MD
- Collected specimens; handled, labeled and documented in the patient record.
- Performed phlebotomy and intravenous therapy to the assigned patients.
- Provided specialized nursing care in accordance with the state law.
- Involved the patient in decision making and control of plan for treatment and care.
- Adhered to policies and procedures directing the administration of medications.
- Ensured that the treatment administered delivers safe and anticipated results.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Morris Brown College, Atlanta, GA
2307 Chestnut St
Opelika, AL 36801
Objective Looking for a role of Nephrology Nurse in the field of nursing to serve people.
- Wide knowledge of brain and spinal cord functions.
- Extended ability to care for chronic kidney failure patients on along-term basis.
- Substantial understanding of nephrology patients and their illness.
- Immense ability to analyze clinical data and act accordingly.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Nephrology Nurse, 2004 to till date
Massachusetts General, Boston, MA
- Monitored and evaluated neurology patient’s health as ordered by neurologist.
- Handled patients with kidney disease, renal failure issues, kidney stones and other kidney associated disorders.
- Worked with patients in all stages of chronic renal failure.
- Managed the care of the nephrology patient by taking quick decisions, critical actions and maintained trusting relationship between patient and nurse.
- Assisted patients in brain scans and other diagnostic procedures.
Nephrology Nursing Certification, 2004
University of California, San Francisco, CA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR