4284 Poplar Chase Lane
Coeur D Alene, ID83814
Job Objective Seeking a position with a hospital where there are opportunities to exhibit strengths and enhance skills while striving for the growth and development as a Private Duty Nurse.
Private Duty Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Care IV Home Health, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Performed nursing care either in hospital or private home.
- Administered medications, treatments, dressings, and other nursing services.
- Observed, evaluated, and recorded symptoms.
- Managed to apply independent emergency measures.
- Scheduled and supervised appropriate nutritional diet.
- Ensured to accurately follow physician’s instructions.
Private Duty Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
MSN HomeCare, Coeur D Alene, ID
- Provided skilled nursing to assigned patients.
- Identified appropriate healthy environment when treating patients at homes.
- Documented patient care information and passed it on to patient’s family.
- Monitored the health of the patient by recording vital signs.
- Maintained adequate supplies and all necessary equipment.
- Ensured to maintain regular communication with the physician.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of clinical and home care practices
- Exceptional knowledge of traumatic situations
- Ability to transfer and position patients safely
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong caring and understanding skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Santiago Canyon College, Orange, CA
252 Eugenia St
Douglasville, GA 30134
Objective To seek employment as a Private Duty Nurse in an organization where I can continue to learn new technical nursing competencies and develop professionally as a nurse.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of rehabilitation support functions.
- Hands-on experience in private duty care plan development.
- Sound compassionate and dynamic approach to patients.
- Extended knowledge in obstetrics, geriatric and pediatric basic care.
- Broad experience in taking care of an individual during recovery from an illness, injury and accident, focusing exclusively on that patient.
Private Duty Nurse, 2004 to till date
Good Samaritan Hospital, Baltmore, MD
- Helped the patient with personal care.
- Initiated appropriate rehabilitative and preventive nursing procedures.
- Offered suggestions for care plan to case manager as needed.
- Assisted the manager in supervising and organizing the delivery of private duty services.
- Performed client evaluation to check safety and appropriateness of private duty services.
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification, 2004
Rush University, Chicago, IL
B.S in Nursing, 2003
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ