4319 Rubaiyat Road
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective In search of a position as a Public School Nurse with an established medical practice looking for quality minded employees.
Public School Nurse, August 2005 – Present
NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Grand Rapids, MI
- Provided direct health education, and health counseling.
- Assisted students and families in making decisions on health and lifestyles.
- Participated in individual health education directly and indirectly.
- Managed to work towards the improvement of health by educating students.
- Educated students and assumed greater responsibility for their own health.
- Ensured to serve as a resource person to the school staff members in health instruction.
Public School Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Minneapolis Public Schools, Grand Rapids, MI
- Developed and implemented an effective and adoptable student health plan/s.
- Coordinated with the existing school and community health activities.
- Performed to serve as a health professional liaising between the individual, home, school and community.
- Acted as a resource person in promoting health careers among the assigned community.
- Managed to engage in research and evaluation of school health services.
- Ensured to comply with health policies, goals and objectives of the school district.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Immense occupational experience in a public health nursing facility
- Exceptional knowledge of community health nursing and school health nursing
- Profound knowledge of School health laws and pediatric nursing
- Ability to participate cooperatively in School programs
- Ability to exercise professional judgment
- Excellent people, interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Strong commitment and promptness
Associate of Science in Nursing, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, NY