4451 Bee Street
Amble, MI 48000
Job Objective Looking for a steady employment with a hospital as a Rehabilitation Nurse and am prepared to remain long term with the right one.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of inpatient general hospital setting
- Outstanding ability to respect the wishes of patients
- Remarkable ability to sit or stand for long hours
- Solid interpersonal and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills with good modulation: soft and gentle voice
- Superior patient care and nursing skills
Rehabilitation Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Mercy Health System, Amble, MI
- Performed in a wide rage of circumstances and situations accepting accountability to console and assist the patients for the facilities provided at the unit.
- Assisted the therapist in the treatment process in a rehabilitation center.
- Coordinated with Rehabilitation Team, ensuring feedback and communication.
- Assisted in providing on the job training to junior Rehabilitation Assistant.
- Provided direct patient care activities appropriate to training and competency.
- Ensured to comply with procedural practices adhering to established health care policies as documented by the facility and the district/state health department.
Rehabilitation Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
HealthSouth, Amble, MI
- Performed rehab duties as requested by senior staff of the facility and physician.
- Coordinated with other staff and all team members to rehab the patients.
- Managed to supervise and direct junior staff, promoting a learning environment.
- Assisted the RN/LPN in completing tasks supporting patient care.
- Maintained a safe, healthy and hygienic environment for patients and staff.
- Ensured to complete all necessary rehabilitation activities as assigned by the physician or the facility administration.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bennington College, Bennington, VT