A Nursery Teacher’s primary duty is to inspire and motivate children to learn and to grow better persons. A Nursery Teacher must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills since he/she will be in constant interaction not only with the kids but also of the latter’s’ parents. Thus, when you write a Nursery Teacher CV, be sure to reflect these skills. You can also mention competencies in using IT equipments and your understanding of the national curriculum. It is also a big plus if you have multilingual skills. Let us look at the sample, CV of a Nursery Teacher below.
|Ap #767-5713 Auctor, Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, PA3T 3FS|
|Tel: – 01550 432345|
Date of Birth: – 13/01/91
Nationality: – British
|My primary goal as a Nursery Teacher is to foster quality education to the children in terms of reaching academic excellence and emotional stability. It is my role to ensure that every child is taken care of in the most nurturing and positive way and guarantee that they learn the value of education, even at an early age. As parent of the kids in a classroom environment, it is my task to teach them to show respect, love and care for one another, and to train them to be independent by allowing them to explore and discover themselves and the environment. Very patient and loving, I am truly confident that I will be an effective nursery teacher.|
- Strong experience in working with children in nursery environment
- Sound knowledge of various EYFS
- Profound knowledge of school curriculum
- Ability to motivate and assist all children with curriculum
- Ability to inspire children in classroom environment
- Proficient in new media teaching methods
|RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:|
|Nursery Teacher|| PPA Education Ltd – London||May 2013 to Current|
- Participated in various educational activities for organization.
- Developed materials for all classroom activities for children.
- Assisted students with a variety of materials to help them explore learning activities.
- Coordinated with children and encouraged participation of children in activities.
- Implemented activities as per the required policies and procedures.
- Assisted students to maintain good eating habits and maintain hygiene.
|Nursery Teacher||Engage Education – Southwark||Nov 2012 to May 2013|
- Displayed various activities of students work to appreciate work.
- Coordinated with parents to discuss the progress of all children and promoted learning.
- Prepared reports for all students related activities
- Participated in various activities to identify basic requirements of each child.
- Implemented various remedial programs for students.
- Analyzed all children requirements and supervised activities within classroom.
|BA (Hons) in Early Years Education|
University of the West of England – Bristol
Oct 2009 to Jul 2012
|A-levels: English Literature, General Studies|
Basil Paterson Edinburgh College – Edinburgh
Sep 2007 to Jul 2009
|GCSEs: English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Sociology, History|
Marathon Science School – Surrey Quays
Sep 2002 to Jul 2007