4388 Ralph Drive
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Job Objective Seeking long-term Accommodation Officer Position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Good understanding of student accommodation and University systems
- Ability to arrange laundry and linen supplies
- Ability to ensure that hygiene and health and safety regulations are met
- Ability to arrange repairs and maintenance of rooms
- Professional Experience
ACT Health, Warrensville Heights, OH
August 2005 – Present
Established Management Information System.
Maintained student rent accounts and aided sales and marketing.
Formulated statistics and documentation.
Aided establishment of accommodation strategy.
Coordinated with students and warden staff.
Aided supervision and recruitment of temporary staff.
A. G. Enterprises, Warrensville Heights, OH
May 2000 – July 2005
Managed accommodations for the students.
Handled recruitment of new students.
Imparted customer service to current students.
Associate Degree in Hospitality Management
Mott Community College, Flint, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated