4483 Everette Alley
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling an Adjudications Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of employer-employee relationship policies and practices
- Familiarity with practices and principles of the labour movement
- In-depth knowledge of equity principles and social activism
- Ability to research case law and interview witnesses from various backgrounds
- Ability to review the information, interview applicants, and check applicant’s references
- Abiltiy to interpret collective agreements and legal texts
- Professional Experience
Citizenship and Immigration Services, Ft Lauderdale, FL
August 2005 – Present
Imparted guidance on policy matters.
Reviewed work associated with USCIS program activities.
Evaluated Bureau-wide impact and legislation.
Assessed program needs and executed management and program support work.
Immigration & Naturalization Services, Ft Lauderdale, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
Imparted interpretation of collective agreement.
Evaluated cases unresolved at last level of grievance process.
Formulated grievance cases and bargained grievance settlements.
Assessed arbitration and adjudication decisions.
Aided in outlining training and development courses.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement
Wilberforce University, Wilberforce, OH