4484 Carriage Court
La Mesa, CA 91941
Job Objective Pursuing an Admin Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with office practices and procedures
- Wide knowledge of office filing systems and record keeping procedure
- Ability to coordinate and organize workflow of department projects
- Ability to develop and maintain administration procedures, manuals, and office files
- Ability to provide general clerical and secretarial support
- Ability to update office records, rosters, directories and manuals
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professional Experience
BNY Mellon, La Mesa, CA
August 2005 – Present
Managed admin duties and imparted payroll and benefits administration support.
Administered staff performance management program
Imparted HR administrative support to Management
Aided in formulating HR statistics and generating HR reports
Michael Page International, La Mesa, CA
May 2000 – July 2005
Managed stationeries and pantry items.
Administered office security and cleanliness.
Handled internal customers’ requests and evaluated payment for admin related services.
Outlined monthly budget for admin related expenses.
Imparted admin support to HR dept.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
DeSales University, Center Valley, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated