1004 Crestview Terrace
Laredo, TX 78041
Job Objective Seeking long-term Administrative Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of managing complex budgetary, financial accounts and funds, including cost projections and budgeting
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis and reporting techniques, human resource policies and procedures for staff and academic employees and appointees
- Extensive knowledge of HR, budget, financial data management and reporting systems
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of administrative operations
- Deep knowledge of common University-specific computer application programs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Professional Experience
University of California, Laredo, TX
August 2005 – Present
Managed, planned and administered a range of administrative operations in the Astronomy Department.
Developed and prepared budgets and financial reports for funding.
Coordinated and participated in a variety of human resources activities employment and training.
Ensured the completion of forms and documents related to HR and Payroll for unit and department.
Gathered, analyzed, prepared and summarized budgetary, financial and HR reports.
Vanderbilt University, Laredo, TX
May 2000 – July 2005
Developed routine and ad-hoc financial reports.
Managed, forecasted and analyzed the research, development and unfunded research finances of the division
Managed development and unfunded research projects.
Monitored terms and conditions of all extramural awards, ensured adherence with terms and conditions of grants/contracts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Georgian Court University, Lakewood, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated