1055 Ridge Road
Great Bend, KS 67530
Job Objective Seeking an Air Liaison Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience working as Air Traffic Control
- Profound knowledge of facility directives and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Skilled in operating radios, telephones, interphones, radar, recording systems, weather equipment, light guns, and runway lighting systems
- Familiarity with National Weather Service, IFR control facilities, flight service stations
- Profound ability to expertly communicate, both verbally and in writing
- Professional Experience
Air Liaison Officer
US Air Force, Great Bend, KS
August 2005 – Present
Provided information such as runway to use, wind velocity and direction, visibility, taxiing instructions.
Issued air traffic clearances.
Providing advice based on their own observations and information from the National Weather Service.
Transferred control of aircraft to receiving facilities.
Coordinated with and issuing instructions to airport vehicles and personnel.
Maintained and disseminated records of daily operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
Northland College, Ashland, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated