4660 Tetrick Road
Avon Park, FL 33825
Job Objective Seeking position as an AML Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in AML investigations field
- Wide knowledge of AML and Sanctions regulations, risks and typologies
- Ability to design and implementation of AML programs
- Ability to review and escalate significant AML/Sanctions issues and activities
- Ability to organize raw data and resources available into an analytical investigative
- Ability to identify process improvements.
- Professional Experience
Adams Consulting Group, LLC, Avon Park, FL
August 2005 – Present
Administered team of AML Analysts.
Managed collection and review of financial statements.
Carried out research over available Bank systems.
Handled investigation findings and coordinated with Senior Management
Assessed Suspicious Activity Reports.
Coordinated with internal and external entities.
Sanford Barrows Group, LLC, Avon Park, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
Managed risk analytics data.
Evaluated AML key risk, performance and compliance indicators.
Outlined AML metrics requirements.
Maintained AML dashboards and managed production of on-demand risk reporting.
Handled process of reporting for Senior Management and Board of Directors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Livingstone College, Salisbury, NC