4708 Dane Street
East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Job Objective In search of a position as an Anti-Terrorism Officer with an established facility looking for quality minded employees who can help enhance the organization and contribute to its growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge in field of Anti-Terrorism
- Deep knowledge of antiterrorism planning and antiterrorism concepts
- Huge knowledge of varied security arenas and interpret Physical Security guidelines
- Familiarity with office automation hardware and software
- Ability to carry out high-level briefings
- Ability to identify vulnerabilities
- Professional Experience
The Army Civilian Corps, East Wenatchee, WA
August 2005 – Present
Administered Force Protection plans and programs.
Oversaw program effectiveness and apt corrective measures.
Established and enforced policies.
Developed Antiterrorism Awareness Program.
Aided enforcement of crisis management program planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA