1231 Goldie Lane
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Objective Seeking long-term Bank Compliance Officer position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
- Vast experience in regulatory compliance in a banking services industry
- In-depth knowledge of bank laws, regulations, services, policies, and procedures
- Sound knowledge of standard compliance and CRA concepts, procedures, and practices,
- Immense ability to write composition reports
- Familiarity with bank regulations and regulatory agencies
- Ability to develop and maintain relationship management
- Excellent planning, presentation and organizational skills
- Skilled in CRA data collection and reporting
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with regulatory reporting software, CRA/HMDA and MS Office Suite
Bank Compliance Officer, August 2005 – Present
Loan Protector Insurance Services, Cincinnati, OH
- Drafted, advised on and implemented compliance policies and procedures.
- Validated control processes and policies to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Identified specific training needs for different business unit groups and developed and conducted compliance training.
- Developed and maintained databases and provided comprehensive reports required by assigned regulations.
- Participated in the Bank’s Compliance Committee to provide reports and information to top management on currentand emerging compliance issues.
- Participated in special Bank compliance projects which resulted in in-depth studies and analysis, prepared Board level presentations.
Bank Compliance Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
TCF Bank, Cincinnati, OH
- Monitored procedures and practices of bank and subsidiary personnel for compliance with consumer laws and regulations.
- Responsible for oversight of bank-wide deposit compliance as it related to Advertisements and marketing materials.
- Chaired the Deposit Compliance Committee.
- Participated in assessing compliance implications for new product, service and systems development.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated