623 Trouser Leg Road
Springfield, MA 1109
Job Objective Pursuing a Benefits Officer position in which my skills, special training and experience will positively impact the organization in meeting end goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable compensation and benefits experience
- Huge knowledge of HR and local Law
- In-depth knowledge of human resources disciplines, employee relations, benefits, staffing, EEO, and labor relations
- Wide knowledge of laws and regulations governing Employee Benefits including tax regulations
- Good understanding of benefits legislation, plan provisions, policies and procedures
- Deep knowledge of Tax and salary structure
- Amazing ability to handle confidential information
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Professional Experience
Walmart, Springfield, MA
August 2005 – Present
Aided HR Dept. in personnel administration.
Managed payment for invoices of HR Dept.
Regulated personal filing system.
Formulated monthly payroll for employees.
Drafted monthly reconciliation report.
Coordinated with Country HR Manager.
Kettering, Springfield, MA
May 2000 – July 2005
Formulated payroll for Junior and Senior Managers.
Evaluated payroll formulated by staff.
Analyzed salary structures and aided annual budget.
Improvised employees’ knowledge of compensation.
Outlined reward strategies and schemes.
Managed relevant data and established systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Northwestern College, Chicago, IL