2680 Buckhannan Avenue
Syracuse, NY 13202
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Communication Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of web tools and content management systems
- Outstanding knowledge standard police practices and techniques
- Proficient with Federal Confidentiality of Information Act
- Strong ability to work in a semi-military setting
- Outstanding ability to deal courteously with the public and fellow police officers
- Professional Experience
Technology Associates International, Syracuse, NY
August 2005 – Present
Monitored break-in and fire alarms.
Operated wireless network and carried out relevant clerical work.
Managed and monitored communications from police vehicles and personnel.
Edited and coordinated multilingual content to publish on various websites.
Supervised all web publications, electronic magazines and event services.
Coordinated activities of external and internal departments and personnel to streamline contents and communication.
Abraxas Corporation, Syracuse, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
Managed content development activities for company’s web platform
Developed and controlled multi-media communication models.
Optimized communication services and products to achieve company needs.
Updated regularly AAL website, intranet and AAL Community platform.
Initiated and implemented strategies to develop innovative communication tools.
Coordinated external and internal contracts to optimize communication and networking tools and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated