151 Buffalo Creek Road
Nashville, TN 37210
Job Objective Highly motivated Community Service Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Community Service Officer, August 2005 – Present
University of North Texas, Nashville, TN
- Regularly performed patrol in a vehicle and on foot of all parking facilities.
- Issued parking citations.
- Provided motorist with assistance and accurate information regarding campus parking to visitors and others.
- Provided security at special events.
Community Service Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
University of Nebraska, Nashville, TN
- Patrolled Campus to ensure the safety of individuals on campus and all University property.
- Responded to special service calls as assigned.
- Handled minor calls for assistance as assigned and until commissioned personnel were available.
- Provided security as necessary for University related special events.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience working as Community Service officer
- Profound knowledge of safety and security precautions and procedures appropriate to work performed
- Sound knowledge of codes and ordinances to be enforced
- Ability to lift items up to approximately 50 lbs
- Ability to see and hear within normal range
- Proficient with radio, radio equipment, telephone, CCTV and computer systems
- Ability to function under pressure or in emergency situations.
- Possess valid driver’s license
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Service, Keiser Career College, Greenacres, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated