1354 State Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
Job Objective Looking for a steady position with an organization as a Consular Officer. Prepared to remain long term with the right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of organizing seminars and events
- Extensive knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, internet research
- Highly skilled in developing strategies and approaches to establish excellent public relations
- High level of verbal and written communication
- Strong ability to use tools to organize events and seminars.
Centuria Corporation, Saint Louis, MO
August 2005 – Present
- Performed embassy and consulate based administrative and processing functions in issuing travel documents.
- Responded to enquiries and finalized processing applications on the basis of supporting documents and genuineness of applications.
- Issued travel documents as per existing rules and guidelines.
- Supported financial, technical and human resource management of embassy’s passport section.
- Organized workloads, supervised and trained staff in the field of travel documentation.
- Completed all tasks within the time specified period.
- Performed all various duties as assigned within the embassy protocols.
STG, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Worked in a client service setting to liaison travel documents section.
- Performed duties pertaining and specific to Liaison and Outreach Lead officer.
- Developed and executed consular programs.
- Provided consular services to cater to people from various geographic regions as directed by the consulate.
- Provided administrative services to issue passports and citizen identification documents.
- Supported clients with legal and notary services.
- Administered consular services and program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
DePauw University, Greencastle, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated