945 Murry Street
Chesapeake, VA 23322
Job Objective Highly motivated Customs Officer seeking an opportunity to aid the advancement of the organization and make positive contributions to the business.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid working experience in a logistic company as a customer officer
- Extensive knowledge of chemicals logistics
- Solid knowledge of airport and its security checks
- Outstanding analytical and planning skills
- Excellently skilled in customer service, team work and quality orientation
- Strong ability to work in a multicultural environment
G4S Wackenhut, Chesapeake, VA
August 2005 – Present
- Managed and supervised customs clearance team.
- Prepared and implemented customs permissions and exemptions.
- Supported transport of dangerous goods with proper documentation.
- Completed documentation to obtain customs clearance.
- Adhered strictly to Inbound Order Planning process.
- Supervised invoicing, sealing and stamping import file number regarding all consignments
Collabera, Chesapeake, VA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Gathered information to support arrest customs violators.
- Developed intelligent information and data to support customs clearance activity
- Carried out investigations regarding customs violations to detain merchandise and people as per law.
- Represented company in court trial against customs law violations.
- Supervised and monitored vessels, planes, cargo, and storage spaces ensuring adherence to customs laws.
- Conducted surveillance and inspection in the assigned entry gate on the border
Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice
Saint Vincent College, Latrobe, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated