4053 Golden Street
Doral, FL 33178
Job Objective Seeking position as an Employment Officer with reputable organization in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of career counseling planning and development theories and practices
- Extensive knowledge of employment agreements, requirements and legislation
- Proficient with human resource planning and development
- Highly skilled in educational development test administration and interpretation
- Ability to organize career training and counseling services
- Ability to analyze community employment market to identify emerging and existing trends
Employment Resources, Doral, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Provided education, counseling and career training to remove barriers to employment
- Assisted clients in acquiring job readiness skills and job search strategies.
- Designed and administered tests to determine the interests, aptitudes and abilities of residents.
- Carried out need assessment to support rehabilitation, financial aid, and vocational training and referral services.
- Assisted experienced employees in career advancement.
- Provided proper counseling to deal with job dissatisfaction or change existing career
Citizens Financial Group, Doral, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Identified current and expected staffing needs with government agencies and industries.
- Maintained contracts with business groups and industries pertaining to current and potential employment opportunities.
- Received application and carried out screening of the applications.
- Advised applicants on terms and conditions and other requirements regarding specific employment.
- Studied job seekers’ inventories and arranged interviews with potential applicants.
- Carried out transfers, redeployment and placement of personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Siena Heights University, Adrian, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated