1977 Diamond Cove
Woonsocket, RI 2895
Job Objective Seeking an Environmental Officer position where my skills and experience can assist in growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience working in industrial hygiene and chemical manufacturing
- Profound knowledge of federal and state occupational health and safety regulations
- In-depth knowledge of chemical regulations pertaining to DOT, EPA, and OSHA
- Skilled in conducting environmental assessments and general public health investigations
- Familiarity with labpacking, bulking, DOT shipping regulations, and chemical segregation requirements
- Ability to define risk-based exposure mitigation controls
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with public health software programs, Microsoft Office Suite
Environmental Officer,August 2005 – Present
Mayomann Employment Inc., Woonsocket, RI
- Identified hazards by participating in capital project reviews, process change reviews and new material introduction reviews.
- Assessed hazards using investigative exposure assessment techniques.
- Developed, implemented and maintained an enterprise-wide ergonomic risk control management system.
- Assisted with the development and implementation of the environment, safety and health (ESH) programs.
Environmental Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Midwest Research Institute (MRI), Woonsocket, RI
- Performed risk assessments for use of hazardous materials in laboratory operations.
- Developed Safety Plans for laboratory, construction and field sites adhering to federal, state and local regulations and guidelines.
- Conducted job safety analysis and hazard surveys in laboratories.
- Served as a member of the hazardous materials spill response team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA
Master’s Degree in Environmental Science, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated