2021 Russell Street
Job Objective Seeking an Ethics Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing and working in an Ethics function
- Good experience with International Financial Institutions
- In-depth knowledge in ethics, compliance, legal, governmental affairs, and finance
- Sound knowledge of government contracting and working with FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation)
- Skilled in reviewing, interpreting and analyzing policies and procedures
- Solid understanding of the challenges of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent oral presentation and written skills
- Ability to recognize situations, and develop alternative solutions
Ethics Officer, August 2005 – Present
HealthONE, Worcester, MA
- Developed programs and strategies and handled ethics-related matters.
- Interviewed and recommended candidate for junior Ethics Officers.
- Conducted training and education program for departmental and agency ethics officers.
- Maintained directory, reports and disclosure files.
- Encouraged conformity of ethics laws.
- Reviewed the Code and other applicable laws and regulations periodically.
Ethics Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
HCA, Worcester, MA
- Advised and guided staff on professional ethics standards and issues, and on specific policy and practice issues.
- Developed and provided comprehensive ethics training in collaboration with HRM.
- Drafted reports on the activities of the Ethics Program for the Director-General, the Executive Board and the General Conference.
- Monitored the progress of policies and ensured sufficient protection against retaliation is provided for individuals who reported misconduct.
- Participated in internal and external ethics meetings.
- Served as liaison with external parties, including representatives of other international, inter and non-governmental organizations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Radford University, Radford, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated