2363 Summit Street
West Union, IA 52175
Job Objective Evaluation Officer seeking a position with an organization in which my expertise and educational background can help.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in monitoring and evaluation in a USAID/PEPFAR funded project
- Huge knowledge of planning and implementation of M&E systems
- Extensive knowledge of data collection, analysis and quality assurance
- Familiar with OVCprogramming
- High level of computer and communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible setting efficiently.
iMentor, West Union, IA
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Established efficient M & E Systems and tools to support the monitoring mechanism.
- Coordinated monitoring activities at the implementing partner’s level through proper methodologies
- Ensured adherence to work plans throughout monitoring period.
- Ensured effective data collection, processing and analysis
- Supported implementing partners in capacity building and to comply with USAID reporting requirements.
Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance, West Union, IA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed evaluation methodologies, objectives, priorities and scope.
- Designed and managed multi-year evaluation programs within the project.
- Managed an existing portfolio of mixed-methods evaluations
- Selected, directed and optimized the delivery of independent evaluations.
- Developed primary evaluation tools to set stage for final evaluation
- Constantly tracked milestones, deliverables and reporting needs to ensure efficient performance of contracts
- Designed and implemented measurement programs focusing on multidimensional metrics and methodologies to drive performance management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
Mount Mary College, Milwaukee, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated