2153 School House Road
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as a Family Readiness Officer in well organizedorganization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Family Readiness Program
- Deep knowledge of military lifestyle and organizational structure
- In-depth knowledge of social services delivery systems and concepts, principles and theories
- Skilled in implementing and maintaining family support services
- Huge knowledge of military and administrative issues impacting the families of deployed military personnel
- Good understanding of the role of the Unit Family Readiness Program
- Proficient in MS Office Suite – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to address and resolve family readiness issues and functions
Family Readiness Officer, August 2005 – Present
Marine Corps Community Services, Soso, MS
- Provided command family readiness outreach.
- Supported and assisted unit’s military personnel and their families.
- Ensured program effectiveness and effective use of resources.
- Established and maintained personal contacts with key personnel in the Marine Corps.
- Coordinated and promoted Family Readiness program.
- Resolved family readiness issues and functions.
Family Readiness Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Navy, US Marine Corps, Soso, MS
- Developed Family Readiness plan to spread marketing awareness.
- Drafted speeches and strategic communications messages and delivered briefs and presentations.
- Provided Information and Referral services when required.
- Organized and attended meetings on Family Readiness.
- Identified need and provided training and education to Marines and their families.
- Maintained contact with MCCS and ensured effectiveness of MCCS programs and services.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Millsaps College, Jackson, MS