3805 Mount Tabor
New York, NY 10013
Job Objective Looking to improve the organization using my skills as a Fundraising Officer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong organizational knowledge
- Proficient with MS office software suite
- Highly skilled to achieve department’s objectives and plans
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to achieve set targets within the specified time limit
Food For Life Global, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Planned and executed fund raising initiatives
- Contributed ideas and suggestions to support fundraising strategy.
- Developed and maintained a list and schedule of smaller trust targets.
- Created template letters and applications for priority fundraising projects.
- Developed special applications to invite funds for funding program
- Solicited repeat funding from existing partners through appropriate strategies.
American Heart Association, New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and executed fundraising initiatives.
- Initiated and implemented strategies and monitoring system for fund raising activities.
- Facilitated participatory workshop with employees to capture shared vision and ideas for Fundraising initiatives.
- Ensured the fund raising initiatives achieve program objectives and costs of the current and future programs.
- Developed annual work plans for raising funds in line with approved strategy.
- Interacted with individuals, Government agencies, companies, trusts and foundations to support fund raising activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health
Silver Lake College, Manitowoc, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated