2523 Lake Road
Objective To secure a HIPAA Security Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in the management of both physical and logical information security systems
- In-depth knowledge of the HIPAA security Rule and other government technology laws
- Familiarity with FISMA, HIPAA, and NIST guidelines
- Skilled in developing C&A documents
- Strong technical and documentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain integrity and trust
HIPAA Security Officer, August 2005 – Present
HP, Trenton, NJ
- Implemented, managed, and enforced information security directives as mandated by HIPAA.
- Ensured consolidation of information security with business plans and necessities.
- Ensured proper addressing with access control, disaster recovery and risk management requirements.
- Planned and executed comprehensive vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
- Reviewed security plans.
- Evaluated cost effective technologies designed to enhance the Company’s technological profile against exploitation.
HIPAA Security Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Kroll Ontrack Inc., Trenton, NJ
- Implemented information security plan.
- Developed, administered, and coordinated programs and procedures to ensure compliance with government and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Monitored information security risks and threats to the Company’s information assets, and directed forensic reviews.
- Developed and implemented effective incident response program to effectively address and manage system breaches and compromises of sensitive data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bethel University, Mc Kenzie, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated