2748 Hart Ridge Road
Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my Immigration Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
- Good understanding of current affairs, federal guidelines and forgery techniques
- Operational knowledge to research and analyze legal information in order to apply appropriate laws and procedures
- Sound knowledge of the issues affecting low-income immigrants
- In-depth knowledge of federal immigration regulations
- Familiarity with scholar immigration, visas and permanent residency processing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management, observation and organizational skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to speak fluently in English, Spanish, French and Chinese
Immigration Officer, August 2005 – Present
FDNS, Saginaw, MI
- Examined passports and recognized forged documentation.
- Conducted personal interviews with travelers.
- Ensured compliance to immigration legislation, rules and policy.
- Communicated with various intelligence agencies.
- Executed intelligence-based activities as required.
- Enforced to follow entry rights of individuals.
Immigration Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
USCIS, Saginaw, MI
- Examined documents and conducted interviews to determine eligibility for admission.
- Granted landed-immigrant status; admitted persons and ordered detention and deportation.
- Ensured authorization from receiving countries and security of travel documents in deported people removal.
- Appeared as a witness in cases related to immigration appeals.
- Prepared and presented case study reports and statistics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Bakersfield College, Bakersfield, CA
Master’s Degree in Law Enforcement, Maryville University, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated