1272 Fancher Drive
Dallas, TX 75248
Job Objective Looking for a steady position with an organization as a Logistics Readiness Officer Prepared to remain long term with the right organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience of operating logistics company.
- Solid knowledge of material and distribution management
- Outstanding knowledge of material transportation, stocking and distribution
- Proficient in contingency operations, aerial port operations and vehicle management.
- Ability to manage organization of complex setting.
- Exceptional communication and computer skills.
Logistics Readiness Officer
US Air Foce, Dallas, TX
August 2005 – Present
- Managed Logistics Company of complex nature efficiently.
- Supervised and monitored material transportation and distribution.
- Integrated various departments and activities of logistic company for efficient operation.
- Supervised and monitored distribution, materiel management and contingency operations.
- Managed and supervised air and surface transportation procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Gwynedd-Mercy College, Gwynedd Valley, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated